Monday, March 23, 2009
Campus Issue
One thing I would like to change about the way the campus operates is the meal plan and dining hours. I don't like that I can only use my meal plan in specific hours. Sometimes it does not fit my schedule to eat breakfast before eleven or lunch before four. I think you should be able to use two meal plans in selected dining hours. I usually have leftover meal plans at the end of the week so it is frustrating not to be able to help a friend who forgot thier carolina card and can't eat when I have free meal plans for them to use. Also, it is very frustrating when I have my heart set on a particular meal and I can't get it because I am too late and it has already closed. In my opinion, some of the food places close to early for college students. Hardly anything is open on the weekends which makes it frustrating to make the walk from Bates to Russell only to find few selections. Not to say that dining places should be open 24/7 but I do think they should be more accomadating to the college students they are serving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i agree with you, i go through the same exact problem. We should just get a certain number of meal plans each week to use whenever we want.
ReplyDelete