Monday, April 6, 2009

I don't think you should go out with him. I heard that he doesn't have a job and that he just broke up with his long-term girlfriend. Therefore, he wouldn't be able to support you financially and may rely on you for help with money. Since he just broke up with his long-term girlfriend he might not be over her which means he would not be able to support you emotionally either. He will most likely still have feelings for her so he would not be a good person to start a relationship with.

Race is still an important consideration in American politics today. I recently heard President Bush speak about hate crimes in schools. If there are hate crimes in schools obviously race issues are being passed down to younger generations. Because they are in schools means kids are not learning tolerance for differences in race. Since President Bush gave a speech about the issue it is still releveant.

Argumentative essays are meant to show your views and opinions and sway your reader to the side you have taken. My essay took an obvious side but it just listed why capital punishment should be abolished. I should have expanded on the reasons why it should be abolished. My essay should have contained more on the different opinions on capital punishment including mine. It should have offered more facts and reasons that would sway the reader to my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment